We tip our hats to the US Women’s Soccer Team for demonstrating that there is no way to stop a winning team! Congratulations to everyone! Well done, Team. Well done!
New York City is a massive hub for the technology and marketing industries. As home to so many successful companies, the Big Apple is the natural gathering spot for some of the biggest tech industry shows and conferences. 2017 is bound to be another dynamic year for the digital advertising industry. Here are the shows you may want to visit this year:
Top 5 Tech Shows in NYC for 2017:
- Industry Preview — January 18-19. Industry Preview prepares digital marketing professionals for marketing technology in 2017. Senior executives from companies including Google and Facebook offer insight into upcoming changes and how to use their platforms to benefit your business through online marketing strategies.
- Social Media Week — February 27-March 3. You won’t want to miss this week chock full of education and networking. Social Media Week will cover everything from content marketing to data and analytics. Get up to date on the latest social media trends and learn to use them to benefit your business. Industry leaders will share strategies to use technology and digital marketing to grow your company.
- Digital Strategy Innovation Summit — March 21-22. This conference focusing on digital marketing strategies features senior executives from companies ahead of the curve in technology and marketing. Attendees will learn about optimizing digital platforms for businesses and using digital strategies to build trust with consumers.
- Search Marketing Expo /SMX – East — October 24-26. This digital marketing conference will dig deep into Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing strategies. Sessions vary from introductory lessons for those new to SEO to advanced discussions for those familiar with the lingo. This conference will teach you all you need to know about how to use SEM to benefit your business.
- New York Business Expo & Conference — November 10. This annual business conference is geared toward small businesses. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other small business owners and gain in-depth training and knowledge. Education and teaching will focus on sales, marketing, financing, social media strategies, and businesses startup and growth. This event designed for small and mid-size businesses will offer the perfect strategies to jumpstart your business in 2017.
Whether you’re looking for an overview of the top digital marketing trends or an in-depth education on SEO, New York City is the place to find it. These top conferences offer an excellent way to learn from the best in the industry and connect with other professionals in marketing and technology.
Thousands of soccer fans flooded Manhattan today for a the city’s first ticker tape parade for an all-female sports team. As the US Women’s Soccer Team passed down NYC’s ‘Canyon of Heroes’, many renamed the trek as the ‘Canyon of Heroines’.
The list of ticker-tape parades in New York City has been reserved for those who have made significant contributions to the nation. The tradition started with an impromptu parade in 1886 for the dedication of the Statue of Liberty. Other celebrants include Albert Einstein, Charles Lindbergh, John F. Kennedy, the New York Yankees and Mets, and the Crew of Apollo 11, the first men on the Moon.
Colure joins with New York City and the rest of America as we celebrate this fantastic win for American Women’s Soccer! Congratulations to the team and to their supporters! Job well-done ladies!