New York City is a massive hub for the technology and marketing industries. As home to so many successful companies, the Big Apple is the natural gathering spot for some of the biggest tech industry shows and conferences. 2017 is bound to be another dynamic year for the digital advertising industry. Here are the shows you may want to visit this year:
Top 5 Tech Shows in NYC for 2017:
- Industry Preview — January 18-19. Industry Preview prepares digital marketing professionals for marketing technology in 2017. Senior executives from companies including Google and Facebook offer insight into upcoming changes and how to use their platforms to benefit your business through online marketing strategies.
- Social Media Week — February 27-March 3. You won’t want to miss this week chock full of education and networking. Social Media Week will cover everything from content marketing to data and analytics. Get up to date on the latest social media trends and learn to use them to benefit your business. Industry leaders will share strategies to use technology and digital marketing to grow your company.
- Digital Strategy Innovation Summit — March 21-22. This conference focusing on digital marketing strategies features senior executives from companies ahead of the curve in technology and marketing. Attendees will learn about optimizing digital platforms for businesses and using digital strategies to build trust with consumers.
- Search Marketing Expo /SMX – East — October 24-26. This digital marketing conference will dig deep into Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing strategies. Sessions vary from introductory lessons for those new to SEO to advanced discussions for those familiar with the lingo. This conference will teach you all you need to know about how to use SEM to benefit your business.
- New York Business Expo & Conference — November 10. This annual business conference is geared toward small businesses. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other small business owners and gain in-depth training and knowledge. Education and teaching will focus on sales, marketing, financing, social media strategies, and businesses startup and growth. This event designed for small and mid-size businesses will offer the perfect strategies to jumpstart your business in 2017.
Whether you’re looking for an overview of the top digital marketing trends or an in-depth education on SEO, New York City is the place to find it. These top conferences offer an excellent way to learn from the best in the industry and connect with other professionals in marketing and technology.